Before you begin, we suggest you ask yourself some or all of these questions:
- Do you have a will, power of attorney, Advanced Medical Directive, Guardians named for any minor children?
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated these critical documents?
- Do you/your spouse or partner know who is named as the primary and contingent beneficiaries for all Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), 401K, 403B and life insurance policies?
- When was the last time those were checked and updated?
- Do you know the difference between a Per Capita and Per Stirpes beneficiary structure and if one fits your situation better?
- Do you rebalance your 401K or 403B retirement accounts at least once per year?
- Have you ever attempted to calculate your true “all in” costs of your current portfolio and its holdings?
If you answered “No” or are unsure about some or all of the above questions, you will benefit from the services offered at Praetorian Guard.